Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Lost a Great Customer...

Reviewed by Jonathan Rosen | June 20, 2013

I received my order today, 64 days after my check cleared and more than 30 days later than promised. Karen, who handles processing was polite, but could provide no information--Hannes handles all of the orders and determines what gets filled and when. Hannes was rude, and I had to threaten legal action to actually get them to ship my order.

I am confused as to how an in-stock item can take 64 days to arrive via overnight service. They can offer no answers. If you call regularly, you are told that they are not allowed to talk to the same customers over and over again.

I have ordered from them for years and am not only NEVER ordering from them again, but I am contacting those who I referred over the years.

I can only assume that today's customers are funding the fulfillment of yesterday's (or last quarter's) orders. It works as long as the prices continue to fall...

Regardless, I have no interest in being their funding source and even less interest in taking their credit risk. Pay more, avoid the hassle and the risk!!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I received my order today, 64 days after my check cleared and more than 30 days later than promised. Karen, who handles processing was polite, but could provide no information--Hannes handles all of the orders and determines what gets filled and when. Hannes was rude, and I had to threaten legal action to actually get them to ship my order.

I am confused as to how an in-stock item can take 64 days to arrive via overnight service. They can offer no answers. If you call regularly, you are told that they are not allowed to talk to the same customers over and over again.

I have ordered from them for years and am not only NEVER ordering from them again, but I am contacting those who I referred over the years.

I can only assume that today's customers are funding the fulfillment of yesterday's (or last quarter's) orders. It works as long as the prices continue to fall...

Regardless, I have no interest in being their funding source and even less interest in taking their credit risk. Pay more, avoid the hassle and the risk!!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Never do business with him again
June 28, 2013
Jonathan,
You're doing right by warning everyone you referred to Tulving. Get the word out! Glad you finally got your order!
1 results - showing 1 - 1