Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Another bad review

Reviewed by Mark Reynolds | June 20, 2013

On May 15th I ordered 10 NTR 100 ounce silver bars and 5 APMEX 100 ounce silver bars. At time of order I tried to order 15 NTR bars but I was told that there were only 10 bars available right now - so I added 5 APMEX bars. (The funds were wired and accepted that date)

At time of order I was specifically told I would have the silver within a couple of weeks.

On June 10th I called Karen and asked why I had not received the silver. At that time she told me it would be shipped within 6 days - and she apologized for the delay.

On June 20th I called Karen again and asked why the silver had not shipped. She said:
1. They don't know if they can get the NTR bars in the near future.
2. When I asked to speak to Hannes - she said that I can only communicate with him via email.
3. I told Karen that I ordered those bars specifically and if I can't get the order filled I want
my money back (yes I understand that silver has gone down - but if they can't ship what
I was told was available - and it's what and why I ordered it - should they in fact refund the
money if I'm being told they can't get it?).
4. Karen said that they don't give refunds.

So, here it is almost 5 weeks after ordering that I'm just now finding out that they don't have the products they promised to deliver to me?

I've ordered from them in the past - and always got slow delivery - but this stinks.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
On May 15th I ordered 10 NTR 100 ounce silver bars and 5 APMEX 100 ounce silver bars. At time of order I tried to order 15 NTR bars but I was told that there were only 10 bars available right now - so I added 5 APMEX bars. (The funds were wired and accepted that date)

At time of order I was specifically told I would have the silver within a couple of weeks.

On June 10th I called Karen and asked why I had not received the silver. At that time she told me it would be shipped within 6 days - and she apologized for the delay.

On June 20th I called Karen again and asked why the silver had not shipped. She said:
1. They don't know if they can get the NTR bars in the near future.
2. When I asked to speak to Hannes - she said that I can only communicate with him via email.
3. I told Karen that I ordered those bars specifically and if I can't get the order filled I want
my money back (yes I understand that silver has gone down - but if they can't ship what
I was told was available - and it's what and why I ordered it - should they in fact refund the
money if I'm being told they can't get it?).
4. Karen said that they don't give refunds.

So, here it is almost 5 weeks after ordering that I'm just now finding out that they don't have the products they promised to deliver to me?

I've ordered from them in the past - and always got slow delivery - but this stinks.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Steve Johnson
July 15, 2013