Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Lost my business

Reviewed by Joseph | June 27, 2013

This was my forth purchase from Tulving. While shipping times were within a couple weeks before, this time my order took over three weeks to arrive. Several calls to Karen ultimately resulted in essentially a pass. "I just do what Mr. Tulving tells me..." No update, no idea when things will ship, etc. I emailed Mr. Tulving twice and got a response the second time.

While my story isn't as bad as the others you will read here, I've decided that I won't do business with them again. The website saying that all orders are in stock and are shipped overnight is misleading at best. Having to wait 3+ weeks for any real status on my order with them holding my money and feeling like I have virtually no recourse is not the way I ever want to do business again. The other posts in this website were also very "helpful" in convincing me that I don't want to do business with them again. FYI - I'm using an alias for this review but the other information is factual.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This was my forth purchase from Tulving. While shipping times were within a couple weeks before, this time my order took over three weeks to arrive. Several calls to Karen ultimately resulted in essentially a pass. "I just do what Mr. Tulving tells me..." No update, no idea when things will ship, etc. I emailed Mr. Tulving twice and got a response the second time.

While my story isn't as bad as the others you will read here, I've decided that I won't do business with them again. The website saying that all orders are in stock and are shipped overnight is misleading at best. Having to wait 3+ weeks for any real status on my order with them holding my money and feeling like I have virtually no recourse is not the way I ever want to do business again. The other posts in this website were also very "helpful" in convincing me that I don't want to do business with them again. FYI - I'm using an alias for this review but the other information is factual.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.