Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Slow but Sure

Reviewed by Ryan Anderson | July 19, 2013

I have done business with Hannes for 6 years. I have always received what I have ordered and it usually has been 7-10 days. My latest order of Silver Eagles took 5+ weeks. I called Karen 3 times and was basically told "we are behind." Finally, I sent a nice email to Hannes requesting my silver to be shipped. He shipped it the next day by overnight red delivery.

I will use him in the future as I do trust him to deliver. He does nearly a billion a year in sales with a skeleton crew, so I understand. If the wait is not something you can handle it is best to shop somewhere else; otherwise, I feel that his prices are good enough to wait as my silver is not for sale anywhere near the prices it is at today.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have done business with Hannes for 6 years. I have always received what I have ordered and it usually has been 7-10 days. My latest order of Silver Eagles took 5+ weeks. I called Karen 3 times and was basically told "we are behind." Finally, I sent a nice email to Hannes requesting my silver to be shipped. He shipped it the next day by overnight red delivery.

I will use him in the future as I do trust him to deliver. He does nearly a billion a year in sales with a skeleton crew, so I understand. If the wait is not something you can handle it is best to shop somewhere else; otherwise, I feel that his prices are good enough to wait as my silver is not for sale anywhere near the prices it is at today.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Joe
December 16, 2013
Ryan, have you ordered again? I would advise you not to trust Hannes. Your next review won't be as nice as this one was. You're very fortunate; please keep it this way. Find someone else that is honest.
1 results - showing 1 - 1