Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Tulving Is the Worst

Reviewed by Mike | August 13, 2013
Last updated: August 31, 2013

I cannot understand how Tulving stays in business. Everything they have promised me has been a lie. I made a five figure purchase and wired funds to Tulving on June 20, 2013. His web-site says that orders are shipped within 3-5 days of receipt of funds. This is a joke. At the time of I placed the order the salesman said they were running a bit behind and my order would ship in 1-1 1/2 weeks. When two weeks had passed I called and was told my order was in the queue and would ship the week of July 22. When it failed to show up I called again and was told it was no longer in the queue and they couldn't tell me when it would ship. I asked to speak to Tulving and was told he did not take calls during business hours! He responded to one email and said he 'would TRY and ship my order the following week.' As of this posting (August 14, 2013), almost nine weeks after I wired the funds, I have still not received my order and Tulving has stopped responding to my emails.
This was my fifth and last order with Tulving. I am treated like a nuisance and with complete contempt. I suppose he thinks he can treat his customers like trash because, in my case, I am two thousand miles from Newport Beach.
I am in the process of hiring an attorney in the hopes of recovering my money. I am not a first time buyer; I have traded PM's for years and understand the volatile nature of this market, but Tulving is the worst.

UPDATE August 21- It took nine weeks and a lawyer, but my order was finally delivered. My attorney had to send a letter before Tulving decided to ship. They do have competitive pricing, but when you factor in legal fees it's hardly a bargain. I will not do business with them again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I cannot understand how Tulving stays in business. Everything they have promised me has been a lie. I made a five figure purchase and wired funds to Tulving on June 20, 2013. His web-site says that orders are shipped within 3-5 days of receipt of funds. This is a joke. At the time of I placed the order the salesman said they were running a bit behind and my order would ship in 1-1 1/2 weeks. When two weeks had passed I called and was told my order was in the queue and would ship the week of July 22. When it failed to show up I called again and was told it was no longer in the queue and they couldn't tell me when it would ship. I asked to speak to Tulving and was told he did not take calls during business hours! He responded to one email and said he 'would TRY and ship my order the following week.' As of this posting (August 14, 2013), almost nine weeks after I wired the funds, I have still not received my order and Tulving has stopped responding to my emails.
This was my fifth and last order with Tulving. I am treated like a nuisance and with complete contempt. I suppose he thinks he can treat his customers like trash because, in my case, I am two thousand miles from Newport Beach.
I am in the process of hiring an attorney in the hopes of recovering my money. I am not a first time buyer; I have traded PM's for years and understand the volatile nature of this market, but Tulving is the worst.

UPDATE August 21- It took nine weeks and a lawyer, but my order was finally delivered. My attorney had to send a letter before Tulving decided to ship. They do have competitive pricing, but when you factor in legal fees it's hardly a bargain. I will not do business with them again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by jerry t
February 14, 2014
Mike,
I am having the same problem with Tulving you had. Would you mind sharing the contact information of your attorney and your feelings of how well he handled your case. Thanks this will help the rest of us and maybe straighten out Mr Tulving??
jerry
1 results - showing 1 - 1