Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Tulving Deceptive Business Practices

Reviewed by David | October 23, 2013

Spoke directly to customer service who informed me that my order would ship 7 to 10 days after receipt of payment. After I received my receipt of payment from Tulving, I followed up with a phone call to Karen to inquire as to the expected ship date. She immediately told me she had no idea and that they were dealing with a high volume of orders. I told her what my promised ship date was at time of order and she essentially laughed at me. Tulving now has my money and it's clear they believe they can do whatever they want. Karen informed me that I would be lucky to see my shipment in several weeks. They tell you anything to get your money then they change rules. Had they been upfront and honest about their lead times, I never would have placed the order.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Spoke directly to customer service who informed me that my order would ship 7 to 10 days after receipt of payment. After I received my receipt of payment from Tulving, I followed up with a phone call to Karen to inquire as to the expected ship date. She immediately told me she had no idea and that they were dealing with a high volume of orders. I told her what my promised ship date was at time of order and she essentially laughed at me. Tulving now has my money and it's clear they believe they can do whatever they want. Karen informed me that I would be lucky to see my shipment in several weeks. They tell you anything to get your money then they change rules. Had they been upfront and honest about their lead times, I never would have placed the order.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.