Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Service is bigger in Texas

Reviewed by Ted Silverman | December 14, 2013

Many nice reviews and positive comments have been submitted for TPM. I'm pleased to say I wholeheartedly agree: It's a pleasure doing business with the people from Shiner, Texas. They have what they advertise and they ship it quickly as soon as your funds reach them. If you know what you want and don't need to talk to a sales rep, a few mouse clicks is all it takes to get your order rolling, even late at night. TPM gets five stars from me. Buying gold and silver bullion has never been easier or more affordable. They're people you can trust.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Many nice reviews and positive comments have been submitted for TPM. I'm pleased to say I wholeheartedly agree: It's a pleasure doing business with the people from Shiner, Texas. They have what they advertise and they ship it quickly as soon as your funds reach them. If you know what you want and don't need to talk to a sales rep, a few mouse clicks is all it takes to get your order rolling, even late at night. TPM gets five stars from me. Buying gold and silver bullion has never been easier or more affordable. They're people you can trust.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.