Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

Scott Hage Rules

Reviewed by Nathan Bradley | February 15, 2014

My order was on backlog from THE MINT -- no fault of MBE's. Scott Hage -- the "Big Man" of the company -- called me to let me know this, and was more than willing to change my order. I wasn't in a hurry, so I let it stand. Now here's the best part: when my order did arrive, it showed up at HIS office, not my home -- again, no fault of his. Even though he had been sick the past few days, he called me and offered to personally deliver it to my home! (We live near each other.) We compromised on a local grocery store as the delivery location, and he literally HAND-DELIVERED my order to me, in person. Then we stood there BS-ing for another 15 minutes. If this isn't customer service, then I've never seen customer service. Cool guy. Goes out of his way to make things easy for you, and like others have said, doesn't try to steer you one way or another. Thank you, Scott. NB

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
My order was on backlog from THE MINT -- no fault of MBE's. Scott Hage -- the "Big Man" of the company -- called me to let me know this, and was more than willing to change my order. I wasn't in a hurry, so I let it stand. Now here's the best part: when my order did arrive, it showed up at HIS office, not my home -- again, no fault of his. Even though he had been sick the past few days, he called me and offered to personally deliver it to my home! (We live near each other.) We compromised on a local grocery store as the delivery location, and he literally HAND-DELIVERED my order to me, in person. Then we stood there BS-ing for another 15 minutes. If this isn't customer service, then I've never seen customer service. Cool guy. Goes out of his way to make things easy for you, and like others have said, doesn't try to steer you one way or another. Thank you, Scott. NB
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.