Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by SAM | May 20, 2011
Last updated: January 29, 2016

Simply DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.
if you decided to do just pray everything go alright otherwise the worst customer service and cancelation dept.(got forbid if you want to cancel your order) and deliver. they are OK untill get your money after that forget it.nobody cares , As i said if you lucky and get your product otherwise you see their true face and how they treat customers. i am very unhappy with whole their system , i got fooled by their web site and feed backs , i guess they enter only the possitive ones, DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU. look for someone else.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Simply DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.
if you decided to do just pray everything go alright otherwise the worst customer service and cancelation dept.(got forbid if you want to cancel your order) and deliver. they are OK untill get your money after that forget it.nobody cares , As i said if you lucky and get your product otherwise you see their true face and how they treat customers. i am very unhappy with whole their system , i got fooled by their web site and feed backs , i guess they enter only the possitive ones, DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU. look for someone else.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.