Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

A company with integrity

Reviewed by Lance | March 05, 2014

A negative experience with a competing company has recently lead me to do business with Texas Precious Metals. I researched this company very carefully prior to purchasing with them. As you can see, they have an almost a 5 star rating with this site. They are A+ rated with Better Business Bureau. Their prices are higher than some of their competitors but for me it was worth it. I placed my order online. They locked my price in at the time of my purchase. I then mailed them a personal check via certified mail. They sent me email confirmations with my original purchase as well as when they received my money. They processed my check electronically and shipped my silver within 2 days of receiving my check. My silver was shipped via overnight delivery and was shipped in a confidential box. This company is Excellent. I can't say how happy I am to do business with them. They are a breath of fresh air after the extremely negative experience I had with one of their competitors. I will definitely do business with them again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
A negative experience with a competing company has recently lead me to do business with Texas Precious Metals. I researched this company very carefully prior to purchasing with them. As you can see, they have an almost a 5 star rating with this site. They are A+ rated with Better Business Bureau. Their prices are higher than some of their competitors but for me it was worth it. I placed my order online. They locked my price in at the time of my purchase. I then mailed them a personal check via certified mail. They sent me email confirmations with my original purchase as well as when they received my money. They processed my check electronically and shipped my silver within 2 days of receiving my check. My silver was shipped via overnight delivery and was shipped in a confidential box. This company is Excellent. I can't say how happy I am to do business with them. They are a breath of fresh air after the extremely negative experience I had with one of their competitors. I will definitely do business with them again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.