Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Provident Rocks!!!

Reviewed by Al S | March 11, 2014

I am a repeat customer with Provident Metals and a very satisfied one at that! I have tried many others out there, and few come close to Provident's selection, price, and turn around time. I'm like a kid in a candy store there. I've bought silver eagles,90% junk silver,40% junk ,35% war nickels, Silver Rounds,Canadian Maple leaves and even some of their copper bars and Rounds. Always get what I ordered and what is described, and get it at a fair price and quickly.

Never an issue, never a delay of more than a week in shipping times, and the shipping rates are reasonable unlike some. Better still is they offer free shipping when you pick up certain offered items.. I've used that method alot.

Its refreshing to see a seller out there that gives value and Service to their customers...some do one or the other, both Provident does it all.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I am a repeat customer with Provident Metals and a very satisfied one at that! I have tried many others out there, and few come close to Provident's selection, price, and turn around time. I'm like a kid in a candy store there. I've bought silver eagles,90% junk silver,40% junk ,35% war nickels, Silver Rounds,Canadian Maple leaves and even some of their copper bars and Rounds. Always get what I ordered and what is described, and get it at a fair price and quickly.

Never an issue, never a delay of more than a week in shipping times, and the shipping rates are reasonable unlike some. Better still is they offer free shipping when you pick up certain offered items.. I've used that method alot.

Its refreshing to see a seller out there that gives value and Service to their customers...some do one or the other, both Provident does it all.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Richard Robens
March 14, 2014
This is Provident Metals fluffing fictitious review to inflate their feedback. They should spend more time honing their business practices than making up reviews.
1 results - showing 1 - 1