Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by mario | July 18, 2011

used to love provident metals and spent thousands with them.But I ordered a 2006 quarters only silver proof set and received a clad one.I never order clad because Im an investor.Talked to jermey on the phone and he said that they sold out which was a lie. then he said it was a mistake send it back and they will pay shipping.they want a reciept which I cant print out off there site.And on top of that my debit card changed companys. and jeremy wants to put the money on the card. Its been two months now and Im pissed. wonder if they will just send me the set.Talked to a lawyer and said this is rare coin fraud. I went through the same thing with mint products.

used to love provident metals and spent thousands with them.But I ordered a 2006 quarters only silver proof set and received a clad one.I never order clad because Im an investor.Talked to jermey on the phone and he said that they sold out which was a lie. then he said it was a mistake send it back and they will pay shipping.they want a reciept which I cant print out off there site.And on top of that my debit card changed companys. and jeremy wants to put the money on the card. Its been two months now and Im pissed. wonder if they will just send me the set.Talked to a lawyer and said this is rare coin fraud. I went through the same thing with mint products.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.