Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by keith | July 28, 2011

I used to love provident as well until they screwed me over and pissed me off. I would put 0 stars if I could. They screwed me on an order and called me saying they had to cancel it but could re issue at new market value. I said no way. I told the guy choose your next words closley as I have a $4200 order sitting in my cart right now. The moron had the nerve to tell me we can cancel the order then and charge you a $ 35 fee. Told him you just lost a lot of money hope you are happy. Needless to say I will probly never order from them again and will be emailing them an invoice from their competition of the $4200 order so they can see what they lost

I used to love provident as well until they screwed me over and pissed me off. I would put 0 stars if I could. They screwed me on an order and called me saying they had to cancel it but could re issue at new market value. I said no way. I told the guy choose your next words closley as I have a $4200 order sitting in my cart right now. The moron had the nerve to tell me we can cancel the order then and charge you a $ 35 fee. Told him you just lost a lot of money hope you are happy. Needless to say I will probly never order from them again and will be emailing them an invoice from their competition of the $4200 order so they can see what they lost
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

N/A
Customer Service 

N/A
Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.