Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

One Word - Great

Reviewed by Douglas | August 07, 2014

I have made 6+ orders from JM Bullion in the last few months and have been delighted with them. I also ordered from 2 other vendors in that time and JM Bullion offered the best balance of price, variety and service. This would have been enough, but they also knocked my socks off with their post order service. I ordered some 90% silver dimes and some were in rough shape. JM Bullion not only responded to my request for assistance on this in less than 24 hours, they made it right through a generous offer to offset these coins with new ones. I will be ordering from no other online vendors.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have made 6+ orders from JM Bullion in the last few months and have been delighted with them. I also ordered from 2 other vendors in that time and JM Bullion offered the best balance of price, variety and service. This would have been enough, but they also knocked my socks off with their post order service. I ordered some 90% silver dimes and some were in rough shape. JM Bullion not only responded to my request for assistance on this in less than 24 hours, they made it right through a generous offer to offset these coins with new ones. I will be ordering from no other online vendors.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.