Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Best experience I've ever had

Reviewed by Mark Anden | November 21, 2014

I recently purchased the Lernaean Hydra and the Zombucks Feast Dollar and they are two of my favorite coins for an exclusive provident series. I do have to say that the provident prospector is probably one of the most intricately designed coins I have ever seen or held. So glad I got one for myself. Everything got to me so quickly that I thought it was too good to be true. With the holidays, shipping can slow down across all types of websites, so I don't blame slower shipping during this time, but I haven't been unlucky haha. People talk about APMEX and JMBullion like they are the best, but Provident has the best prices and best quality I've experienced

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I recently purchased the Lernaean Hydra and the Zombucks Feast Dollar and they are two of my favorite coins for an exclusive provident series. I do have to say that the provident prospector is probably one of the most intricately designed coins I have ever seen or held. So glad I got one for myself. Everything got to me so quickly that I thought it was too good to be true. With the holidays, shipping can slow down across all types of websites, so I don't blame slower shipping during this time, but I haven't been unlucky haha. People talk about APMEX and JMBullion like they are the best, but Provident has the best prices and best quality I've experienced
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.