Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Big things happening in Shiner!

Reviewed by Curt R | October 28, 2014

We are well pleased and in the future we will deal only with Texas Precious Metals. Shiner must be a special town. You have a nationally recognized Brewery, a nationally recognized plastics warehouse , and now a nationally recognized precious metals dealer. I wonder what’s next? Your website is very professional and I had fun in the middle of the night watching the spot price change every 30 seconds and trying to decide when to release my order. Good Luck, but luck has very little to do with success.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
We are well pleased and in the future we will deal only with Texas Precious Metals. Shiner must be a special town. You have a nationally recognized Brewery, a nationally recognized plastics warehouse , and now a nationally recognized precious metals dealer. I wonder what’s next? Your website is very professional and I had fun in the middle of the night watching the spot price change every 30 seconds and trying to decide when to release my order. Good Luck, but luck has very little to do with success.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.