Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by David | August 10, 2011
Last updated: January 29, 2016

I have had two experiences with Apmex, both were poor. The first experience was the purchase of a 1oz platinum pamp bar that was supposed to be sealed in the original case. The bar came and the case came in two separate pieces.
The second experience was purchasing two 1/2 oz platinum coins. I called within three minutes of making the purchase on line to add one more to the order. They refused to add anything to the order and insisted that I pay double shipping charges. That's my last order from this company.
Attitude and customer service is really poor.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have had two experiences with Apmex, both were poor. The first experience was the purchase of a 1oz platinum pamp bar that was supposed to be sealed in the original case. The bar came and the case came in two separate pieces.
The second experience was purchasing two 1/2 oz platinum coins. I called within three minutes of making the purchase on line to add one more to the order. They refused to add anything to the order and insisted that I pay double shipping charges. That's my last order from this company.
Attitude and customer service is really poor.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.