Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Not Very Happy

Reviewed by brayden A. | May 29, 2015

My father introduced me to this company teaching me about investing in metal. He recived his shipment within 3-5 days! I thought that was awesome and the silver coins looked gorgeous!!! I made an order on 5/22 for some silver of $200 and understood that there was a holiday Monday. I paid right then and there so it would be a quick transaction.
I has been a week and I have not heard anything from provident metals no email, no status of any kind with my shipment. I was just emailed today 5/28 saying my order is being shipped. what?!? a week and now its being shipped?!?! thats ridiculous!!!
Like I said, I did not get any notification on my order about anything being out of stock or a delay. I am very unhappy with this company and I will probably try one more time with them see if they can redeem themselves. Very poor service as I can see and have experience.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
My father introduced me to this company teaching me about investing in metal. He recived his shipment within 3-5 days! I thought that was awesome and the silver coins looked gorgeous!!! I made an order on 5/22 for some silver of $200 and understood that there was a holiday Monday. I paid right then and there so it would be a quick transaction.
I has been a week and I have not heard anything from provident metals no email, no status of any kind with my shipment. I was just emailed today 5/28 saying my order is being shipped. what?!? a week and now its being shipped?!?! thats ridiculous!!!
Like I said, I did not get any notification on my order about anything being out of stock or a delay. I am very unhappy with this company and I will probably try one more time with them see if they can redeem themselves. Very poor service as I can see and have experience.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.