Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Ed | September 04, 2011
Last updated: January 29, 2016

During the Oklahoma City floods last year I had a silver order that got delayed. I left several voicemails on Apmex's phone as I was alarmed because no one was answering the phone at Apmex. The reason: The area had flooded so bad that the Apmex employees couldn't make it to work - Later an Apmex VP actually waded into the office and called me (and others) to let me know what the problem was. The order was shipped shortly after the call. I've ordered about 10 times from Apmex without any problems.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
During the Oklahoma City floods last year I had a silver order that got delayed. I left several voicemails on Apmex's phone as I was alarmed because no one was answering the phone at Apmex. The reason: The area had flooded so bad that the Apmex employees couldn't make it to work - Later an Apmex VP actually waded into the office and called me (and others) to let me know what the problem was. The order was shipped shortly after the call. I've ordered about 10 times from Apmex without any problems.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.