Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

coins

Reviewed by brad miller | August 25, 2015

Be careful if your check is lost in the mail and you pay for the order using your credit card and you receive your oreder and the check arrives a few weeks later. They will cash your check without you knowing about it. You would think they would shred it up if it ever arrives. I should have paid to have the checked stop payment my fault. So now they receieved the the check cashed it knowing full well its been lost, and you just paid double the amount for the item and they will not be in any hurry to help you out. Poor customer service. order #611694

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No

Be careful if your check is lost in the mail and you pay for the order using your credit card and you receive your oreder and the check arrives a few weeks later. They will cash your check without you knowing about it. You would think they would shred it up if it ever arrives. I should have paid to have the checked stop payment my fault. So now they receieved the the check cashed it knowing full well its been lost, and you just paid double the amount for the item and they will not be in any hurry to help you out. Poor customer service. order #611694
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.