Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great Service, No Hassle, Get Exactly What You Order

Reviewed by Jim J | August 31, 2015

I found the experience of buying my first bullion order very easy and fast. The website is straightforward, with lots of different coins, bars and rounds to choose from. They also provide current spot price and other tools to know exactly what you are purchasing, allowing order processing without needing to call. Free shipping is a big deal to me and was one of the reasons I chose JMB. They also offer a discount for directly linking your bank or using a check but I found the ability to pay with PayPal to be the most convenient. I place my orders on the weekend and I get confirmation of shipping and order tracking on Sunday night - a pleasant surprise. Box arrives without any indication of what the contents are. My orders a very small and still they are handled with the care and service of large orders.

I've read some reviews about issues but it usually has to do with very unreasonable customer requests that no dealer in precious metals could resolve (i.e. needing to wait for checks to clear before shipping or not having matching addresses between billing and shipping.)

I've ordered twice now and could not be more happy with how the order is handled. I will be ordering more in the future.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I found the experience of buying my first bullion order very easy and fast. The website is straightforward, with lots of different coins, bars and rounds to choose from. They also provide current spot price and other tools to know exactly what you are purchasing, allowing order processing without needing to call. Free shipping is a big deal to me and was one of the reasons I chose JMB. They also offer a discount for directly linking your bank or using a check but I found the ability to pay with PayPal to be the most convenient. I place my orders on the weekend and I get confirmation of shipping and order tracking on Sunday night - a pleasant surprise. Box arrives without any indication of what the contents are. My orders a very small and still they are handled with the care and service of large orders.

I've read some reviews about issues but it usually has to do with very unreasonable customer requests that no dealer in precious metals could resolve (i.e. needing to wait for checks to clear before shipping or not having matching addresses between billing and shipping.)

I've ordered twice now and could not be more happy with how the order is handled. I will be ordering more in the future.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.