Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

My new GOTO place on the internet

Reviewed by Michael McCracken | September 02, 2015

My latest purchase from JM was like all the rest. Couldn't be any better product, price, and service. I don't reckon I'm a precious metals investor or stacker but I do buy multiples of some items when the price demands it, I just buy what I like and am always on the lookout for anything unique and different. My latest purchase of an Elemetal Siren to go with my Privateer and the Grand Canyon Ultra High Relief is the first and hopefully many mote will come in their American Landmarks Series. All this being said, I don't look much of anywhere or compare prices any more because I know I can get what I want and the service I deserve here at JM Bullion.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
My latest purchase from JM was like all the rest. Couldn't be any better product, price, and service. I don't reckon I'm a precious metals investor or stacker but I do buy multiples of some items when the price demands it, I just buy what I like and am always on the lookout for anything unique and different. My latest purchase of an Elemetal Siren to go with my Privateer and the Grand Canyon Ultra High Relief is the first and hopefully many mote will come in their American Landmarks Series. All this being said, I don't look much of anywhere or compare prices any more because I know I can get what I want and the service I deserve here at JM Bullion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.