Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

No signature required on orders less than $500?

Reviewed by S. Villanueva | September 10, 2015

The 3rd time is not always a charm. Horrific experience will no accountability on behalf of the vendor. (20) 1 oz silver bars ordered, paid for, shipped and never received. JM Bullion left me to have to fend for myself with the USPS. When asked the question, why would anyone every ship precious metals without requiring a signature there was no response. Just "As stated in our Terms and Conditions, Each package over $500 requires a signature upon delivery."
Closing my account after spending over $4k. BUYER BEWARE. Saving a few dollars per bar is just not worth the hassle. Placed 4 orders with APMEX in the same time period and never had a single issue. The 5 days to pay, guaranteed delivery and customer support, should be something JM BULLION should take note of if they wish to retain customers. Wish I had better words but it's a service industry. If you can't provide good service, you don't deserve good reviews. Good luck to all the smaller volume customers because quite frankly, you're on your own unless you pay to expedite the shipping at checkout.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
The 3rd time is not always a charm. Horrific experience will no accountability on behalf of the vendor. (20) 1 oz silver bars ordered, paid for, shipped and never received. JM Bullion left me to have to fend for myself with the USPS. When asked the question, why would anyone every ship precious metals without requiring a signature there was no response. Just "As stated in our Terms and Conditions, Each package over $500 requires a signature upon delivery."
Closing my account after spending over $4k. BUYER BEWARE. Saving a few dollars per bar is just not worth the hassle. Placed 4 orders with APMEX in the same time period and never had a single issue. The 5 days to pay, guaranteed delivery and customer support, should be something JM BULLION should take note of if they wish to retain customers. Wish I had better words but it's a service industry. If you can't provide good service, you don't deserve good reviews. Good luck to all the smaller volume customers because quite frankly, you're on your own unless you pay to expedite the shipping at checkout.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.