Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JM Bullion

Reviewed by Brian | September 13, 2015

I've been getting into collection precious metals as well as coins, and as a newer member into the collector field, JM Bullion makes it easy to find some great products to start with, and build up ones collection with. Website is easy to navigate, customer service is incredibly professional as well as friendly and a pleasure to talk with as well as to work with. They have a vast knowledge base that they publish on their website for all newbies and beginners to read and expand their own knowledge base. Free shipping is the cherry on top of the ice cream (though you do need to make a minimum purchase of $100). All of my packages have arrived at my doorstep in 2 days time, and I live up in New England.

Brian from CT

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've been getting into collection precious metals as well as coins, and as a newer member into the collector field, JM Bullion makes it easy to find some great products to start with, and build up ones collection with. Website is easy to navigate, customer service is incredibly professional as well as friendly and a pleasure to talk with as well as to work with. They have a vast knowledge base that they publish on their website for all newbies and beginners to read and expand their own knowledge base. Free shipping is the cherry on top of the ice cream (though you do need to make a minimum purchase of $100). All of my packages have arrived at my doorstep in 2 days time, and I live up in New England.

Brian from CT
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by RICHARD MULLANE
September 23, 2015
I have been purchasing from JMB for several years and have always received the highest quality products from them. A few times I need to contact customer service, and never had a problem resolving my issue, and found their representatives to be very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend them for your silver or gold purchase.
1 results - showing 1 - 1