Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

2400$ order blown over the 2$ item.

Reviewed by Bill | September 14, 2015

I received a beautiful trio of gold ducats, a stunning 1 ounce gold proof libertad, and my long desired 20 Peso gold coin.
All very nice, as expected, packed perfectly, etc.
On website when ordering, link for "correct direct fit airtite" displayed on coin page. I added this exact direct link airtite for my 20 Peso.
It doesn't fit. Customer service (after 8 minute hold) refused to send correct size. Said it "has to be reviewed in shipping dept as a claim and in 3 to 6 days you will get an answer".
I will buy the correct airtite at my local coin shop. I will not use APMEX again, as the CS rep made clear that "ordering the wrong size isn't our fault". Um, your link, your problem.
All it would have taken was "Opps, sorry, we will drop the right one in the mail instead of "we shall review and consider..."
Wrong answer. Bill H , Florida USA

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I received a beautiful trio of gold ducats, a stunning 1 ounce gold proof libertad, and my long desired 20 Peso gold coin.
All very nice, as expected, packed perfectly, etc.
On website when ordering, link for "correct direct fit airtite" displayed on coin page. I added this exact direct link airtite for my 20 Peso.
It doesn't fit. Customer service (after 8 minute hold) refused to send correct size. Said it "has to be reviewed in shipping dept as a claim and in 3 to 6 days you will get an answer".
I will buy the correct airtite at my local coin shop. I will not use APMEX again, as the CS rep made clear that "ordering the wrong size isn't our fault". Um, your link, your problem.
All it would have taken was "Opps, sorry, we will drop the right one in the mail instead of "we shall review and consider..."
Wrong answer. Bill H , Florida USA
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.