Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JM Bullion

Reviewed by Randall | September 24, 2015

There premium was kinda high compared to a other place i found!! they have a good selection and fast shipping but the customer service could not really explain how the insurance on orders worked which made me feel really uneasy!!

sad to say i don't see my self buying more then a $100 or $200 at a time here!! just to be safe!!

One of the jm bar did have a small dent in it! i'm not to worried since i collect for weight but if someone who collected to show off there metals might be a little upset over it!!

there bars are really amazing though! i like the fact even the 1oz has serial numbers! only feature i would like is a page where you could confirm your bar with jm bullion!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
There premium was kinda high compared to a other place i found!! they have a good selection and fast shipping but the customer service could not really explain how the insurance on orders worked which made me feel really uneasy!!

sad to say i don't see my self buying more then a $100 or $200 at a time here!! just to be safe!!

One of the jm bar did have a small dent in it! i'm not to worried since i collect for weight but if someone who collected to show off there metals might be a little upset over it!!

there bars are really amazing though! i like the fact even the 1oz has serial numbers! only feature i would like is a page where you could confirm your bar with jm bullion!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.