Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Lightening fast shipping, top quality product, great pricing.

Reviewed by Quin | September 24, 2015

I have placed several orders with JMB. I have been extremely satisfied with each order. I shopped around and found that their overall price is less than any competing site. I also took my first order into a local coin shop to ensure that it was authentic gold & silver. It was. Quality product, lightening fast shipping, secure packaging, great website, great prices, no complaints. For smaller orders that I want quicker, I will pay with PayPal as the premium is not that much. For larger orders, I pay with a check and wait as it is cheaper to mail a check and use Priority Mail to mail the check than to pay the premium for paying with PayPal.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have placed several orders with JMB. I have been extremely satisfied with each order. I shopped around and found that their overall price is less than any competing site. I also took my first order into a local coin shop to ensure that it was authentic gold & silver. It was. Quality product, lightening fast shipping, secure packaging, great website, great prices, no complaints. For smaller orders that I want quicker, I will pay with PayPal as the premium is not that much. For larger orders, I pay with a check and wait as it is cheaper to mail a check and use Priority Mail to mail the check than to pay the premium for paying with PayPal.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.