Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

By far the best

Reviewed by TK | September 24, 2015

I started buying precious metals many years ago. I was lured by one of those companies that has big name spokesmen (I won't say the name, but it rhymes with "holdline".). Their premiums were outrageous. (It took a 45% jump in gold prices for me to break even....I know, I should have shopped around). I then moved to another company. The salesman I dealt with was fired because he wouldn't push expensive numismatics or their "specials". Bye. Then I stumbled on JM. Fantastic prices. Jimmy Johns speedy delivery. Quick, accurate responses both via e-mail and phone. Free shipping on purchases over 100 bucks so working slobs like me can accumulate with the benefit of cost averaging. No hiccups with several purchases. They have my 100% recommendation!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I started buying precious metals many years ago. I was lured by one of those companies that has big name spokesmen (I won't say the name, but it rhymes with "holdline".). Their premiums were outrageous. (It took a 45% jump in gold prices for me to break even....I know, I should have shopped around). I then moved to another company. The salesman I dealt with was fired because he wouldn't push expensive numismatics or their "specials". Bye. Then I stumbled on JM. Fantastic prices. Jimmy Johns speedy delivery. Quick, accurate responses both via e-mail and phone. Free shipping on purchases over 100 bucks so working slobs like me can accumulate with the benefit of cost averaging. No hiccups with several purchases. They have my 100% recommendation!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.