Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Spectacular...

Reviewed by Cliff L. | September 24, 2015

This makes my fifth order since September 11th. Being new to buying precious metals online, I have to say I'm impressed & sorry I didn't start sooner! After my first order, I made a small order with Prvdnt to see if JMB was just par or better. I am 100% positive that JMB is the best at what they do. Customer service has fixed issues in minutes(address verification). Payments are verified in minutes to hours. Orders ship within hours to a day of payment going through. I've received every order correctly and within 3 business days. I have also already placed a sixth order which will be here tomorrow. If that's not enough to convince you that JMB is spectacular, then you're one enchilada short of a Mexican dinner. wink

JUST DO IT! You won't be sorry!

Cliff L.(TX)

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This makes my fifth order since September 11th. Being new to buying precious metals online, I have to say I'm impressed & sorry I didn't start sooner! After my first order, I made a small order with Prvdnt to see if JMB was just par or better. I am 100% positive that JMB is the best at what they do. Customer service has fixed issues in minutes(address verification). Payments are verified in minutes to hours. Orders ship within hours to a day of payment going through. I've received every order correctly and within 3 business days. I have also already placed a sixth order which will be here tomorrow. If that's not enough to convince you that JMB is spectacular, then you're one enchilada short of a Mexican dinner. wink

JUST DO IT! You won't be sorry!

Cliff L.(TX)
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by philip goodale
September 24, 2015
I felt the price was a little higher over spot than I would have hoped, but tere service was very good and shipping was very fast! Cetainly much better to deal with than I had experienced with MONEX!!!!
1 results - showing 1 - 1