Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JM service

Reviewed by Larry | September 24, 2015

I'm fairly new to buying bullion and coins. Started out in the late 80's and got burned by a local dealer. Been buying from JM Bullion now since March of 2015 and have not had a single issue with their service or orders. Everything shows up as it should and when i expect it to as i do the e-check routine. Wish it was a little faster but i understand their legal limitations on these types of transactions and it saves me some good money by going this route. I've no reason at this time to go any place else to buy my silver and for what i buy, prices (including free shipping) can't be beat. Do a stare and compare and you'll see this company is so highly rated.

Larry from AZ.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I'm fairly new to buying bullion and coins. Started out in the late 80's and got burned by a local dealer. Been buying from JM Bullion now since March of 2015 and have not had a single issue with their service or orders. Everything shows up as it should and when i expect it to as i do the e-check routine. Wish it was a little faster but i understand their legal limitations on these types of transactions and it saves me some good money by going this route. I've no reason at this time to go any place else to buy my silver and for what i buy, prices (including free shipping) can't be beat. Do a stare and compare and you'll see this company is so highly rated.

Larry from AZ.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.