Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Very please with gold transaction

Reviewed by Hal | September 24, 2015

I called customer service before placing my order and found them to be very pleasant and well informed. Placing the order was very straight forward. I wired the funds and got email confirmations that the wire had been received, the funds had been applied and the gold had shipped - all on the same day. The gold arrived a couple days later and the 1oz bars were packaged in a plastic container that I'm using to store them in.

My only regret is that JM Bullion does not buy gold so I'll need to sell it to another vendor when I'm ready to sell. Otherwise I couldn't be more pleased with their service and their competitive pricing.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I called customer service before placing my order and found them to be very pleasant and well informed. Placing the order was very straight forward. I wired the funds and got email confirmations that the wire had been received, the funds had been applied and the gold had shipped - all on the same day. The gold arrived a couple days later and the 1oz bars were packaged in a plastic container that I'm using to store them in.

My only regret is that JM Bullion does not buy gold so I'll need to sell it to another vendor when I'm ready to sell. Otherwise I couldn't be more pleased with their service and their competitive pricing.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.