Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great Great Great

Reviewed by Anthony | September 25, 2015

I am new to the precious metals buying market and choose metals over the market do to the uncertainty and honestly scary thought of trusting someone else to invest wisely with your money.

My first metal purchase was about a month ago and after doing much research with with JM Bullion, there selection is good like any company can always use more but very satisfied, have spot prices readily available and purchasing though I don't like the $100.00 minimum is very easy and smooth. Shipping was fast and mailed in a discrete box which is appreciated. I look forward to more business with JM Bullion.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I am new to the precious metals buying market and choose metals over the market do to the uncertainty and honestly scary thought of trusting someone else to invest wisely with your money.

My first metal purchase was about a month ago and after doing much research with with JM Bullion, there selection is good like any company can always use more but very satisfied, have spot prices readily available and purchasing though I don't like the $100.00 minimum is very easy and smooth. Shipping was fast and mailed in a discrete box which is appreciated. I look forward to more business with JM Bullion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Luis Vicente
September 26, 2015
Soon I Will Be Placing My Third Order, Because I'm Extremely Satisfied With Everything,, That Includes My Beautiful Coins ,, Courtesy,, Service,, And Delivery.
Thank You.
1 results - showing 1 - 1