Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Credible Business - Lives Up To Their Claims

Reviewed by Marjorie Wass | September 25, 2015

I have made more than one purchase from JM Bullion and have been extremely pleased with each item purchased. They show customer appreciation and I appreciate that aspect, free shipping and competitive pricing. I visit their site each time I am looking for something specific, very often they will out do the pricing of other sites. I will definitely do business with JM Bullion again. I would recommend and am happy to give JM Bullion 5 stars. Thanks for the great service. Nice to build a strong relationship with a company you can trust.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have made more than one purchase from JM Bullion and have been extremely pleased with each item purchased. They show customer appreciation and I appreciate that aspect, free shipping and competitive pricing. I visit their site each time I am looking for something specific, very often they will out do the pricing of other sites. I will definitely do business with JM Bullion again. I would recommend and am happy to give JM Bullion 5 stars. Thanks for the great service. Nice to build a strong relationship with a company you can trust.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.