Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Pat | September 13, 2011
Last updated: January 29, 2016

I had received my 1/10th Gold Maple Leaf damaged. It was in the RCM packaging, so the damage had to be visible PRIOR TO SHIPPING! It was the ONLY coin in the box, so there was nothing else that could have damaged the coin in transit. I called to rectify the problem and that in itself was a MAJOR HASSLE. FINALLY Apmex (should be APE-mex due to their rudeness towards PAYING customers) agreed to replace the coin if I sent it back AT MY COST! I was so pissed I did just that. Guess what I got back? A 1/10th oz Maple Leaf that was NOW/NOT in RCM package and it was obvious that someone at APE-Mex had just taken the coin out of it's packaging and bent it back flat. When I got it it was'nt even FLAT!! Previously I had done $25K in businees with them and you think they would'nt have jerked me around. Take your business to your LOCAL Coin Dealer folks, the APE-mex hassles are not worth the aggravation! AND you'll save the shipping costs!

The Nov/Dec *Positive Reviews* look like SHILLS to me!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I had received my 1/10th Gold Maple Leaf damaged. It was in the RCM packaging, so the damage had to be visible PRIOR TO SHIPPING! It was the ONLY coin in the box, so there was nothing else that could have damaged the coin in transit. I called to rectify the problem and that in itself was a MAJOR HASSLE. FINALLY Apmex (should be APE-mex due to their rudeness towards PAYING customers) agreed to replace the coin if I sent it back AT MY COST! I was so pissed I did just that. Guess what I got back? A 1/10th oz Maple Leaf that was NOW/NOT in RCM package and it was obvious that someone at APE-Mex had just taken the coin out of it's packaging and bent it back flat. When I got it it was'nt even FLAT!! Previously I had done $25K in businees with them and you think they would'nt have jerked me around. Take your business to your LOCAL Coin Dealer folks, the APE-mex hassles are not worth the aggravation! AND you'll save the shipping costs!

The Nov/Dec *Positive Reviews* look like SHILLS to me!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.