Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Quality metal at quality prices

Reviewed by kevin mcewen | January 05, 2016

I am a small time PM collector and love sunshine silver. JM bullion has some of the best prices, plus free shipping. for someone who can only get 10-20 oz at a time, this is a great company to get the most silver for your $. I always watch their sales page for great buys with much of my orders being silver at 89c-just $1 over spot. this is a price you cant beat. every one of my orders has been clearly double verified and very well packaged. I am not sure I would trust anyone else, because with JM, I know what I am getting is real, its quality silver, and you cant beat the customer service! likely , all future orders will be through JM. so far I have gotten from them 1 oz sunshine bars, 5 oz sunshine, 10 oz sunshine, 1 oz kookaburras, and some new Zealand sea turtles.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I am a small time PM collector and love sunshine silver. JM bullion has some of the best prices, plus free shipping. for someone who can only get 10-20 oz at a time, this is a great company to get the most silver for your $. I always watch their sales page for great buys with much of my orders being silver at 89c-just $1 over spot. this is a price you cant beat. every one of my orders has been clearly double verified and very well packaged. I am not sure I would trust anyone else, because with JM, I know what I am getting is real, its quality silver, and you cant beat the customer service! likely , all future orders will be through JM. so far I have gotten from them 1 oz sunshine bars, 5 oz sunshine, 10 oz sunshine, 1 oz kookaburras, and some new Zealand sea turtles.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by David Aaron Lowe
January 07, 2016