Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Customer for life!

Reviewed by Guest | January 19, 2016

I have ordered from JM Bullion numerous times and have always had an excellent experience. Each order arrives securely wrapped and carefully packaged to prevent any damage. Each order receives this kind of care regardless of the size or amount of money spent. I have been all over the Internet and to numerous sites that sell bullion and coins and I stopped searching because JM Bullion is unbeatable. They simply have the best service, offer quality products at fair prices and free shipping. They also are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. On one occasion I had a problem with an order and they resolved it immediately to my satisfaction. Im definitely a JM Bullion customer for life!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have ordered from JM Bullion numerous times and have always had an excellent experience. Each order arrives securely wrapped and carefully packaged to prevent any damage. Each order receives this kind of care regardless of the size or amount of money spent. I have been all over the Internet and to numerous sites that sell bullion and coins and I stopped searching because JM Bullion is unbeatable. They simply have the best service, offer quality products at fair prices and free shipping. They also are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. On one occasion I had a problem with an order and they resolved it immediately to my satisfaction. Im definitely a JM Bullion customer for life!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.