Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

VERY TRUSTWORTHY

Reviewed by Joe | April 23, 2016
Last updated: April 26, 2016

I trust MBE 100%. Scott Hage actually called me today out of courtesy and we had a very nice conversation. Note to other precious metal investors like myself. If you want to be treated "normal" and not deal with any false sales pitches go with MBE. I'm an average guy from the Midwest and live in the country. MBE provides a service that I trust and they deliver on their product and service. I also work in the banking industry and my comfort level with MBE is of the highest standard. I did my research with other companies before I became an MBE customer. Best thing I ever did. I would even talk to someone directly about my experience if they are thinking about choosing MBE. Which is the same open door policy MBE has provided me.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I trust MBE 100%. Scott Hage actually called me today out of courtesy and we had a very nice conversation. Note to other precious metal investors like myself. If you want to be treated "normal" and not deal with any false sales pitches go with MBE. I'm an average guy from the Midwest and live in the country. MBE provides a service that I trust and they deliver on their product and service. I also work in the banking industry and my comfort level with MBE is of the highest standard. I did my research with other companies before I became an MBE customer. Best thing I ever did. I would even talk to someone directly about my experience if they are thinking about choosing MBE. Which is the same open door policy MBE has provided me.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.