Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

JM Bullion ROCKS !!!

Reviewed by Rob E | May 03, 2016

Made a substantial Silver purchase with JM. Paid with personal check and mailed on 04/19/16. Recieved order, in full, this morning 05/03/16. Just shy of 2 weeks. Packages were very discretely labeled. The UPS guy asked what was in the 3 boxes that weighed (almost 40 lbs.) so much. I smiled and said, "truck parts". Then he remarked, "Must have cost a fortune to ship overnight". Again with a smile i said, "Nope, shipping was free".
JM rocks! Don't even waste your time shopping around. Their prices are the BEST. In the past my online Silver purchases have been made through APMEX. Don't get me wrong, APMEX is another very reputable company. FYI. Before a bought/placed my final order with JM, I had two screens up side by side on my computer. Exact same order was almost $400.00 less with JM.
Hope this review helps all you Silver Stacking Hoarders (like me) with your next Silver purchase. Keep Stackin !!!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Made a substantial Silver purchase with JM. Paid with personal check and mailed on 04/19/16. Recieved order, in full, this morning 05/03/16. Just shy of 2 weeks. Packages were very discretely labeled. The UPS guy asked what was in the 3 boxes that weighed (almost 40 lbs.) so much. I smiled and said, "truck parts". Then he remarked, "Must have cost a fortune to ship overnight". Again with a smile i said, "Nope, shipping was free".
JM rocks! Don't even waste your time shopping around. Their prices are the BEST. In the past my online Silver purchases have been made through APMEX. Don't get me wrong, APMEX is another very reputable company. FYI. Before a bought/placed my final order with JM, I had two screens up side by side on my computer. Exact same order was almost $400.00 less with JM.
Hope this review helps all you Silver Stacking Hoarders (like me) with your next Silver purchase. Keep Stackin !!!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.