Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great Company; Great products;; Great Prices; Great Service

Reviewed by Stephen | May 16, 2016

JM Bullion has very competitive pricing. On top of that, their product selection is second to none. I have received every order as described within their policy pages and have always been very happy with what I ordered. I have never had a bad experience to date and they even awarded my account with "E-check" capabilities which eliminates the need to actually mail a check to their location in Texas! All orders are always shipped free and I have even had upgraded shipping on some orders! I did have questions over several orders and they were always prompt and courteous with a reply that was logical and within their stated polices! Five star rating across the board!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
JM Bullion has very competitive pricing. On top of that, their product selection is second to none. I have received every order as described within their policy pages and have always been very happy with what I ordered. I have never had a bad experience to date and they even awarded my account with "E-check" capabilities which eliminates the need to actually mail a check to their location in Texas! All orders are always shipped free and I have even had upgraded shipping on some orders! I did have questions over several orders and they were always prompt and courteous with a reply that was logical and within their stated polices! Five star rating across the board!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.