Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great Company

Reviewed by James M | May 31, 2016

I made a decision to place my first order to JM Bullion because of the favorable reviews I had located. I placed a small first order just to see.! After the first order, I continued to order several more times.As a person without previous bullion experience,I was hoping to order enough gold and silver as a good starting point.JM Bullion has been Super as far as quantity,quality and having the stock that they advertise.Everything I ordered was of superb quality, and I received every order within 2 days after placing that order.JM Bullion was my first choice and it was a good one. I cannot tell anyone who else to order from.I don't need to know! I will order from someone else when JM Bullion ceases business! I have become a loyal customer to JM Bullion, and they deserve it.I hope many others will believe these reviews, because that is what brought me to these Fine People. Thank You JM Bullion!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I made a decision to place my first order to JM Bullion because of the favorable reviews I had located. I placed a small first order just to see.! After the first order, I continued to order several more times.As a person without previous bullion experience,I was hoping to order enough gold and silver as a good starting point.JM Bullion has been Super as far as quantity,quality and having the stock that they advertise.Everything I ordered was of superb quality, and I received every order within 2 days after placing that order.JM Bullion was my first choice and it was a good one. I cannot tell anyone who else to order from.I don't need to know! I will order from someone else when JM Bullion ceases business! I have become a loyal customer to JM Bullion, and they deserve it.I hope many others will believe these reviews, because that is what brought me to these Fine People. Thank You JM Bullion!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.