Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Reviewed by Steve | September 29, 2011
Last updated: January 29, 2016

Totally Fraud and a Third class company who resorts to cheating and swindling you for every penny they can get.
Poor customer service especially Tiffany and Alicia but the cake goes to a person called Greg who should not be answering phones or inter acting with customers.Apmex should send their CSR's for a basic training in language and inter personal skills. That being said ,Apmex has used my money for 2 months interest free and on top of that I had to endure stress dealing with their third class csr.BUYERS BEWARE

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Totally Fraud and a Third class company who resorts to cheating and swindling you for every penny they can get.
Poor customer service especially Tiffany and Alicia but the cake goes to a person called Greg who should not be answering phones or inter acting with customers.Apmex should send their CSR's for a basic training in language and inter personal skills. That being said ,Apmex has used my money for 2 months interest free and on top of that I had to endure stress dealing with their third class csr.BUYERS BEWARE
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.