Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

First Two Silver Purchases went well

Reviewed by Randall Morgan | June 30, 2016

I have ordered twice now from JM Bullion and have been pleased with the service overall. The web-site is easy to understand and navigate through. I like that they don't spam the heck out of your email, or share your email address. They do send emails based on your purchasing history to products that fit your particular spending pattern. Not dozens, but one or two, notifying of sales of the same type of product you purchased.

JM Bullion gives you 5 different methods of payment. Some have a built in discount over others. Ordering is secure, safe, and easy. I placed orders with my debit card, and the items purchased shipped within 48 hours of payment received. The items were well packaged and discreetly labeled. I appreciate this step tremendously. I would not hesitate to recommend JM Bullion for your purchasing of precious metals. Thank you.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have ordered twice now from JM Bullion and have been pleased with the service overall. The web-site is easy to understand and navigate through. I like that they don't spam the heck out of your email, or share your email address. They do send emails based on your purchasing history to products that fit your particular spending pattern. Not dozens, but one or two, notifying of sales of the same type of product you purchased.

JM Bullion gives you 5 different methods of payment. Some have a built in discount over others. Ordering is secure, safe, and easy. I placed orders with my debit card, and the items purchased shipped within 48 hours of payment received. The items were well packaged and discreetly labeled. I appreciate this step tremendously. I would not hesitate to recommend JM Bullion for your purchasing of precious metals. Thank you.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.