Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Best place for your gold, silver and copper!

Reviewed by Carl | October 14, 2016

They usually ship my order within 2 hours from the time I place it. The order is accurate. The online experience is enjoyable, and checkout a breeze. The website is updated constantly. The prices competitive, or even lower than other sites. Why I chose JMBULLION? Because overall personal shopping experience + price and free shipping, you can't beat that. I looked around but I didn't feel confident on other sites and with JMB I felt that confidence and many reviews from happy customers confirm that. JMB is definitely my place to buy my silver, gold and copper!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
They usually ship my order within 2 hours from the time I place it. The order is accurate. The online experience is enjoyable, and checkout a breeze. The website is updated constantly. The prices competitive, or even lower than other sites. Why I chose JMBULLION? Because overall personal shopping experience + price and free shipping, you can't beat that. I looked around but I didn't feel confident on other sites and with JMB I felt that confidence and many reviews from happy customers confirm that. JMB is definitely my place to buy my silver, gold and copper!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.