Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

"Insured" doesn't mean Insured

Reviewed by Dale Kern | January 10, 2017

Shipping… buyer beware.

I ordered a tube of these rounds in November. While other orders I have received have been good, and delivered in a timely manner, be VERY careful about the amount, where, and how you have them delivered.

I ordered a tube of 20 rounds which never arrived. I inquired and JM opened an investigation with the USPS. After some work I was able to demonstrate the order was never delivered to me, and that most likely it was a shady mail carrier.

After a few emails, JM stopped responding to me. They send out a “Norton Insurance” warm-and-fuzzy email but do not really insure deliveries of this size and I guess I am flat out of luck.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Shipping… buyer beware.

I ordered a tube of these rounds in November. While other orders I have received have been good, and delivered in a timely manner, be VERY careful about the amount, where, and how you have them delivered.

I ordered a tube of 20 rounds which never arrived. I inquired and JM opened an investigation with the USPS. After some work I was able to demonstrate the order was never delivered to me, and that most likely it was a shady mail carrier.

After a few emails, JM stopped responding to me. They send out a “Norton Insurance” warm-and-fuzzy email but do not really insure deliveries of this size and I guess I am flat out of luck.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.