Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

Exceeded My Expectations

Reviewed by Cristina | March 22, 2017

I was very pleased with my dealings with Midwest Bullion Exchange. I did not feel rushed on the phone with the representative and felt free to ask any questions. The process was very simple and straight forward. The item I purchased was extremely well packaged and arrived sooner than I anticipated. If I remember correctly, the package arrived 2 or 3 days after the company received my check. There is nothing I would improve on, and I will definitely use them again. My father who has dealt with a lot of other companies that deal in precious metals was also impressed with this business. He told me that he will be utilizing this company in the future for his purchases.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I was very pleased with my dealings with Midwest Bullion Exchange. I did not feel rushed on the phone with the representative and felt free to ask any questions. The process was very simple and straight forward. The item I purchased was extremely well packaged and arrived sooner than I anticipated. If I remember correctly, the package arrived 2 or 3 days after the company received my check. There is nothing I would improve on, and I will definitely use them again. My father who has dealt with a lot of other companies that deal in precious metals was also impressed with this business. He told me that he will be utilizing this company in the future for his purchases.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.