Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Waiting, waiting for gold bracelet, finally cancelled.

Reviewed by Richard Harwood | January 04, 2018

Ordered a gold bracelet (0.9999 1 troy oz) for my wife for Christmas, product was in stock when I ordered. I sent a check which needed to be cleared, fine. Gold spot price started rising. 24 calendar days or 15 business days and now site says it is out of stock. Gold spot price has risen to the point they wont make much profit. Service tells me that they do not know when they will receive more bracelets.

I want my money back, but no they will not honor the current gold spot price. BS, give me my money. They said they will cut a check and refund me but it will take 5 or more business days. I will not return to this place.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Ordered a gold bracelet (0.9999 1 troy oz) for my wife for Christmas, product was in stock when I ordered. I sent a check which needed to be cleared, fine. Gold spot price started rising. 24 calendar days or 15 business days and now site says it is out of stock. Gold spot price has risen to the point they wont make much profit. Service tells me that they do not know when they will receive more bracelets.

I want my money back, but no they will not honor the current gold spot price. BS, give me my money. They said they will cut a check and refund me but it will take 5 or more business days. I will not return to this place.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Israel Ramirez
May 19, 2018
I know what you mean, they are shady dealers, did something similar to me. Out of stock after they offer me the option of resending order.
1 results - showing 1 - 1