Review Detail

Texas Precious Metals
Gold Dealers

Executive Pastor

Reviewed by Troy McCoy | January 24, 2018

When I called Texas Precious Metals I was transferred to a rep that asked me questions about my coins and gave me the price over the phone. The price was exactly what I researched they were going for on-line. They emailed me a UPS Shipping label so I could send the coins to them. I've never sold gold coins before and was hesitate to send the coins without any money because when you send something it is gone. But, the day they received them they emailed me and told me everything was great with the coins and they would deposit the money in my account the next day which they did. It was a great experience and this is a company you can trust when selling your gold.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
When I called Texas Precious Metals I was transferred to a rep that asked me questions about my coins and gave me the price over the phone. The price was exactly what I researched they were going for on-line. They emailed me a UPS Shipping label so I could send the coins to them. I've never sold gold coins before and was hesitate to send the coins without any money because when you send something it is gone. But, the day they received them they emailed me and told me everything was great with the coins and they would deposit the money in my account the next day which they did. It was a great experience and this is a company you can trust when selling your gold.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.