Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Many Problems with this Company

Reviewed by Israel Ramirez | May 18, 2018

I have bought quite a few orders from Provident Metals lately a more or less good not great since I have had some issues with them. Please read the following:
I ordered over 45 days ago about $800.00 in Brittanias Silver Coins on special.
They shipped and order was received at Coppell USPS Facility allegedly, and 35 days later the order is "nowhere" to be found.
I had to wait for 30 days for an internal investigation and no results, so they give me the options to either resend the order or a refund. I write a letter to them indicating I wanted a Resend of the order.
Melissa Grubb, all along has been less than providing Excellent Customer Service indicates that they were out of stock.
I go into their Web Site and Surprise Surprise they have the Brittanias Random Years available for sale, but now at over $18.
I bought them at $16+/-..
I informed her that they were available and now the story changes and she indicates that usually they just send out a refund.
Of course, they would lose $2 approximately per coin.
They didn't offer to replace with a similar coin like a Silver Eagle, Maple Leaf, they just wanted to get rid of me and pocket $2 per coin.
Her answer, we already shipped the refund, I wish they were that responsive when it's the customer with a problem.
They solve their problems very expediently but the customers......NOT SO MUCH!!
This is the 3rd issue I have had with them and will stay away from this company, too many reputable companies out there to deal with a company that won't step up to the plate and take responsibility....You are out!!!!
I suggest anyone that has had problems with this company to start complaints at the BBB and State Attorney Office. BEWARE

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I have bought quite a few orders from Provident Metals lately a more or less good not great since I have had some issues with them. Please read the following:
I ordered over 45 days ago about $800.00 in Brittanias Silver Coins on special.
They shipped and order was received at Coppell USPS Facility allegedly, and 35 days later the order is "nowhere" to be found.
I had to wait for 30 days for an internal investigation and no results, so they give me the options to either resend the order or a refund. I write a letter to them indicating I wanted a Resend of the order.
Melissa Grubb, all along has been less than providing Excellent Customer Service indicates that they were out of stock.
I go into their Web Site and Surprise Surprise they have the Brittanias Random Years available for sale, but now at over $18.
I bought them at $16+/-..
I informed her that they were available and now the story changes and she indicates that usually they just send out a refund.
Of course, they would lose $2 approximately per coin.
They didn't offer to replace with a similar coin like a Silver Eagle, Maple Leaf, they just wanted to get rid of me and pocket $2 per coin.
Her answer, we already shipped the refund, I wish they were that responsive when it's the customer with a problem.
They solve their problems very expediently but the customers......NOT SO MUCH!!
This is the 3rd issue I have had with them and will stay away from this company, too many reputable companies out there to deal with a company that won't step up to the plate and take responsibility....You are out!!!!
I suggest anyone that has had problems with this company to start complaints at the BBB and State Attorney Office. BEWARE
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.