Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Our "Go To"

Reviewed by Dree | November 02, 2018

My wife and I have made several purchases with Provident and have been pleased overall. Because of the live pricing, a knowledgeable investor can save a small bit of money.

We typically pay by chexk, so the shipping process can be a bit long. We have always received our metals and they have always looked great.

The only issue that either of us has ever had was when we purchased several coins that soon ran out of stock in the same order as others that remained in stock. After two weeks, I called to inquire about the status of our order and was told that the entire package had been held until the out of stock coins were back in stock. When I asked the woman what my choices were, she offered to send the in stock items separately. We received the items quickly after that and our experience was relatively positive. A bit more communication would have been nice, but the issue was resolved.

Provident is our go to precious metals dealer.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
My wife and I have made several purchases with Provident and have been pleased overall. Because of the live pricing, a knowledgeable investor can save a small bit of money.

We typically pay by chexk, so the shipping process can be a bit long. We have always received our metals and they have always looked great.

The only issue that either of us has ever had was when we purchased several coins that soon ran out of stock in the same order as others that remained in stock. After two weeks, I called to inquire about the status of our order and was told that the entire package had been held until the out of stock coins were back in stock. When I asked the woman what my choices were, she offered to send the in stock items separately. We received the items quickly after that and our experience was relatively positive. A bit more communication would have been nice, but the issue was resolved.

Provident is our go to precious metals dealer.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.