Review Detail

SD Bullion
Gold Dealers

SD Bullion is My Go To Bullion Dealer

Reviewed by Private Buyer | December 04, 2018

Another successful order of gold and silver bullion from SD Bullion.

I suggest any regular bullion buyers should bookmark SD Bullion's deal page. I frequent their website anytime I am looking to make a bullion purchase. Their delivery is fast and discreet, well packaged. Never had an issue using them over the years.

They now have ACH, and recently lowered their USA Free Shipping threshold to orders of just $99 USD or more. Even the their former flat rate of $7.77 was reasonable so long as you were spending a few hundred dollars or more. Now I may buy from them even more frequently. Thanks SD Bullion.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Another successful order of gold and silver bullion from SD Bullion.

I suggest any regular bullion buyers should bookmark SD Bullion's deal page. I frequent their website anytime I am looking to make a bullion purchase. Their delivery is fast and discreet, well packaged. Never had an issue using them over the years.

They now have ACH, and recently lowered their USA Free Shipping threshold to orders of just $99 USD or more. Even the their former flat rate of $7.77 was reasonable so long as you were spending a few hundred dollars or more. Now I may buy from them even more frequently. Thanks SD Bullion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.